Critical Issues is moving back to Nuremberg, Germany, for the second time! The meeting will take place on May 19 and 20, 2017, at the Maritim Hotel in the middle of the city.
The main topics will be
– Practical session discussing critical treatment options for different types of aneurysms and follow-up protocols
– Session on organization of aortic surgery in 2017. Has anything evolved?
– Innovation session on progress of devices and other technology.
– Dissections – the ongoing moving target: do we now have a clear treatment algorythm?
– What is new for acute cases: evolution towards off-the-shelf grafts
... and much more.
CRITICAL ISSUES 2017 COURSE DIRECTORS
Eric VERHOEVEN, Nuremberg, Germany
Wolfgang RITTER, Nuremberg, Germany
CRITICAL ISSUES 2017 STEERING COMMITTEE:
Tim RESCH, Malmö, Sweden
Eric VERHOEVEN, Nürnberg, Germany
Stéphan HAULON, Lille, France